VISOR Consulting, LLC based in Kansas City, provides corporate real estate strategic planning and project leadership consulting services to private companies and public entities.
Strategic Planning & Decision Making
- Linking the company’s real estate to the Corporate Mission and Business Plan
- Facility Highest and Best Use Analysis
- Long Range and Short Term Facility Planning
- Service Provider Contract Negotiations
- Integrating Finance, Human Resources and Information Technology Resources to deliver quality work environments
- Owner’s Representative overseeing Scope, Schedule and Budget
- Develop and Issue Request for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Project Team selection, facilitation, management of architect’s, consultants, contractors, furniture dealers and corporate internal resources
- Project Implementation including New Facility Construction, Consolidations, Expansions, Reconfigurations and Relocations
- Project Close Out
People, business processes, technology and the office workplace have become integral to a company’s continued growth and success. The integration of people and business processes require an effective workplace that enables your personnel to be as productive as possible in today’s competitive environment. The workplace is a tool which enables associates to implement the company’s plan, much like a saw and hammer are used by a carpenter to construct a building.
Peter Ho’s experience as a corporate real estate executive and external service provider may act as or augment your internal real estate department.
Visor Consulting took a fast-
track, tight budget project -
the H&R Block Bridging project
- and completed it in the most
organized, professional fashion
that I have seen in many years.
In particular, Peter Ho
demonstrated strong leadership
and organizational skills that
set him apart in this industry."
The Weitz Company